Here are some of First Lady Michelle Obama‘s best looks over the years at President Barack Obama‘s State of the Union Address, the speech in which he maps out his goals for the year.
For the president’s final address, guests from all walks of life will join the First Lady in her box, including a community college student, criminal justice reform advocate, homeless veterans advocate, a Syrian refugee, and a small business owner. A seat will be left vacant for victims of gun violence.
Take a look at Michelle’s best outfits in the accompanying gallery.
A Look Back: Michelle Obama’s Best Looks At Past State Of The Union Addresses
8 photos Launch gallery
1. The State Of The Union Address In 2009.
1 of 8
2. The State Of The Union Address In 2010.
2 of 8
3. The State Of The Union Address In 2011.
3 of 8
4. The State Of The Union Address in 2012.
4 of 8
5. The State Of The Union Address In 2013.
5 of 8
6. State Of The Union Address in 2014.
6 of 8
7. State Of The Union Address 2015.
7 of 8
8. Michelle Obama 2016.
8 of 8