As you may recall, she was part of the legal team representing the disgraced comedian in light of his alleged sexual misconduct before stepping down in August 2016 for undisclosed reasons.
“Mr. Robert Kelly is both alarmed and disturbed at the recent revelations attributed to him. Mr. Kelly unequivocally denies such allegations and will work diligently and forcibly to pursue his accusers and clear his name.”
Kelly has since threatened to sue Tim Savage, father of Jocelyn Savage—one of the young women allegedly being forced to live with the singer, who recently told TMZ she’s in a “happy” place.
“Mr. R. Kelly, if you want to file a lawsuit you should have filed it yesterday,” Jocelyn’s father said in a response video, though new reports allege Savage was aware of Jocelyn’s living arrangements with Kelly, and even helped her move in.
This story is developing.
Sex, Guns & Violence: The Biggest Scandals In NBA History
1. Kobe Bryant Cheating and Rape AllegationsSource:Getty 1 of 13
2. Nick Young Gets Put on Blast by D’Angelo RussellSource:Getty 2 of 13
3. Derek Fisher and Matt Barnes Fight Over a WomanSource:Getty 3 of 13
4. Malice at the PalaceSource:Getty 4 of 13
5. Magic Johnson’s HIV AnnouncementSource:Getty 5 of 13
6. Allen Iverson TrespassingSource:Getty 6 of 13
7. Gilbert Arenas Brings a Gun to PracticeSource:Getty 7 of 13
8. Delonte West Sleeping with LeBron’s MomSource:Getty 8 of 13
9. Jordan’s Gambling HabitSource:Getty 9 of 13
10. Donald Sterling Is the Most Hated Man in AmericaSource:Getty 10 of 13
11. Jason Kidd Allegedly Beat His WifeSource:Getty 11 of 13
12. Latrell Sprewell Choking His CoachSource:Getty 12 of 13
13. Tony Parker Sleeping With Teammate’s WifeSource:Getty 13 of 13
R. Kelly Rumored To Have Hired Bill Cosby’s Former Lawyer, Because Everything Is Terrible was originally published on newsone.com