• Truth is . . . It never fails, just when you think you have your Pittsburgh Pirates figured out, they go and beat the #1 team in the National League. . . the Washington Nationals. That being said, I can pretty much bet ya they give all three to the lowly Phillies.
• Truth is . . . I had the argument once again and for sure it will keep coming. But I’ll tell you this until the cows come home, and you know how cows can be! I will give you LeBron James all day everyday , and I will take Michael Jeffrey Jordan aka . . . His Airness, to take his heart and slice and dice it every time. Just like he did everybody else mmmmmaaaaannnnn!!!!!
• Truth is . . . Your Pens win tonight in game four, right the ship and end this thing against Ottawa in six . . . I think!
• Truth is . . . If you don’t know by now, you’ve been under that rock again. If you want your children to learn how to play tennis, and for free, get your lazy soand-so out the bed on Saturday morning and take them down to the Highland Park tennis courts – lower level park entrance. Boys and girls old enough to swing a racquet are welcome. Every Saturday through June, 9:00 AM – 12 Noon. And did I mention to you it’s free? Thanks to your fabulous friends from the Highland Park Tennis Association and Achieving Greatness Inc.
• Truth is . . . You’ve never had a night like this . . ,. it’s the “Nite of the Champions!” The 43rd annual Willie Pops Stargell Pittsburgh MVP Awards featuring the Connie Hawkins nationally recognized Summer Basketball League Hall of Fame inductions. See if you can top this list of who’s who coming to the Savoy Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 6:00: Ricky Coleman, BB Flenory, Eric Carter, Hosea Champine, Kevin Price, Dave Burris, Kenny Lewis, Vince Lackner, Mark Halsel, Rico Appendanza, Shawn Harvey, Corey Gadson, Joe Barlow, Brian Carroll, and Coach Ringo Saunders . . . now you know you can’t touch that!!!
You have just crossed the finish line!