* By now you know Big Ben is out 2-4 weeks with the bad knee. That’s not the problem . . . the problem is why don’t we have a quality back-up that can get the job done? C’mon man.
* Here are the inductees for the 2016 class of the Connie Hawkins Summer Basketball League Hall of Fame among the greatest players to play in the Top ten nationally ranked league in the nation:
* Brace Lowe * “Big John” Marshall
* “Magic” Mike Williams * Player/Coach Rich Allen
* Jeffrey “White Mouse” Hutchinson * Bill Clarke
* Coach Karen Hall * David “Puffy” Kennedy
* David “Dr. Death” Trent * Darrin “Skywalker” Walls
* Sam “Bam” Clancy
* If you are still voting for Donald “I am crazy and I don’t care” Trump, then you my friend are among the many people in this country that won’t make America great again.
* Coach Pat Narduzzi is, in fact, the right man for the job. He has the Pitt team headed in the right direction for some time to come. Hard work, right attitude, disciplined and no trouble after dark in Oakland. Now if he could just find some D-backs. I’m just saying!!
* Well for that matter, the Steelers could use some help back there too.
* You know it. Now show it. The 3rd Annual Pittsburgh City League All Sports Hall of Fame is coming soon, Sunday, November 6, 2016 at the Heinz History Center. 5:00 p.m. Reception, 6:00 p.m. Awards. Dress to Impress, vendors, big 50/50, refreshments and the 25 greatest living athletes in City League history. Call now. Limited seating and tickets are almost sold out. 412-628-4856.
< You Have Just Crossed the Finish Line >