- Now you can do what you want and say what you want and “Clutch” . . . Yeah, right, “Clutch” can hit two home runs a night till the wheels fall off. Your Pittsburgh Pirates Are Done, Stick That Fork in ‘Em! And now Fat Lady . . . start singing!!!
- You can have “Jessie James” or “Billy the Kid,” take “Butch Cassidy” and “The Sundance Kid” if you want, hell, I’ll throw in the “Outlaw Josey Wales.” The greatest tight end in Pittsburgh Steeler history is an hombre that goes by the name of Randy Grossman. Four . . . count ’em . . . four Super Bowl rings. (Sorry Bennie Cunningham and Eric Green – – – Love you Brothers mannn!)
- Be on the T.V. watch for good Brother, the honorable Ralph Watson and the premier of his new T.V. show on PCTV. Classic events entrepreneur network. An in-depth conversation about community, politics and business (PCTV Comcast. 21 Verizon 46.)
- Your Steelers skinned the Skins and will strip the Bengals of their stripes and “that nasty” they got. Steelers 33 – “Bungels” 21. Take it to the bank.
- Another reminder for you Brashear grads . . . cause I know you’re slow. Not your fault. Not your fault . . . It’s the system. C’mon man, smile a little.
- * Sunday, September 25th the Great Classic Eat-N-Park Car Cruise and Show at the Penn Hills Eat-N-Park. Celebrity guests Dwayne Woodruff, Robin Cole and Randy Grossman. Super Bowl Champions all! World track champion Charles “Buddy” Allie and pro basketball player Gerald “G-Money” Brooks. The Sensation Models, “D.J. Shock,” 50/50, prizes and surprises, trophies in category and $100 for the best car on site. If it rolls, it’s welcome. Bikes, cars, SUV’s, trucks, vintage and yes, Vetts . . . well, of course Vetts, they’re special. Call 412-628-4856 for information. ($5 donation benefits the Child Care Program of Children’s Hospital.)
- DO – NOT – MISS – “THE LIST”, coming to your Pittsburgh Courier next week. “The Fabulous Fifty.” The next installment of the greatest twenty living athletes in Pittsburgh City League history. The Third Annual City League Hall of Fame Inductions. Sunday, November 6, 2016 at the Heinz History Center. 5:00 p.m. Reception, 6:00 p.m. Awards. This is gonna be special!
< You Have Just Crossed the Finish Line >
Also On New Pittsburgh Courier:
Red Carpet Rundown: 2016 Oscars
22 photos Launch gallery