Tyra Banks knows a thing or two about personal branding. The former supermodel’s experience will come in handy in her new role.
Fortune reports that Banks will teach a course on branding at the Stanford Graduate School of Business.
Banks, a successful entrepreneur, will co-instruct about two-dozen MBA students on the art and science of using social media and traditional media to launch a personal brand.
Starting her career on the runway as a Victoria’s Secret model, Banks transformed herself into a reality TV host/producer and a businesswoman, as the chief executive of TYRA Beauty. In 2012, Banks also completed an executive education program at Harvard Business School.
SOURCE: Fortune | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, Twitter
Tyra Banks Shares First Photo Of Her Son York On Valentine’s Day
Tyra Banks A Harvard Business School Graduate? Not!
Top Black Pop Culture Moments Of 2016 (So Far!)
7 photos Launch gallery
1. Top Black Pop Culture Moments Of 2016: Steph Curry becomes the NBA's first unanimous Most Valuable Player and wins the award for the second straight season
1 of 7
2. Top Black Pop Culture Moments Of 2016: Tamar Braxton's sister shouts "Haay, Michelle! Girl, you look so good!" at the White House Black History Month event
2 of 7
3. Top Black Pop Culture Moments Of 2016: Kendrick Lamar's "Alright" performance at the Grammys
3 of 7
4. Top Black Pop Culture Moments Of 2016: Grandma Virginia McLaurin celebrates her 107th birthday
Source:Official White House Photo by Lawrence Jackson
4 of 7
5. Top Black Pop Culture Moments Of 2016: Beyonce's Black Panther "Formation" performance at the Super Bowl
5 of 7
6. Top Black Pop Culture Moments Of 2016: Chris Rock hosts the Oscars admist the #OscarsSoWhite controversy
6 of 7
7. Top Black Pop Culture Moments Of 2016: Rihanna delivers 'Black Girls Rock' 10th anniversary speech
7 of 7
Tyra Banks to teach Stanford MBA course was originally published on newsone.com