~ Michael Phelps, are you kidding me! You are, in fact, the closest thing to a machine since Arnold Schwarzenegger and his latest role as the Terminator.
~ Serena Williams, no worries. You’re just tired. That’s all. You’re still the best in the world.
~ Simone Biles . . . your story, your courage, your dedication, your dominance. Words from a Black man can’t tell you how proud we are!
* Your Pittsburgh Steelers kick it off tonight. Super Bowl #7 here we come!
* Now if we just had 4 more pitchers like Jameson Taillon, we just might be on our way to a World Series. (Yea, and if my uncle had better legs, he would be my aunt!)
* Here’s some truth for ya, and I hope it kicks you in the teeth. For the many good people that came out to support the Connie Hawkins Summer Basketball League 40 Year Anniversary Reunion Party, a slam dunk thank you.
* For those of you that said yea Bill Neal, we need to do that . . . yea Neal, that will be great . . . yea man, I’ll be there . . . and didn’t come . . . you should be ashamed.
– You was never heard of until you played in the League. And haven’t been heard of since.
– You who got college scholarships because of the League!
– You who racked up trophies, t-shirts, beer, pop, food, etc.!
– You who got to play with the likes of Connie Hawkins himself, Kenny Durrett, Jason Williams, Maurice Lucas, Ron Carter and Norm Nixon, just to name a few . . .
SHAME ON YOU ALL!!!
< You Have Just Crossed the Finish Line >