BROOKHAVEN, Ga. — A cavalcade of Atlanta-based celebrities blessed the red carpet at the exclusive screening of the blockbuster movie franchise Jason Bourne at Cinebistro in suburban Atlanta.
Hosted by local media and radio host Big Tigger, the bombastic personality was joined at screening by the likes of:
- Kandi Burruss/Bravo’s Real Housewives of Atlanta
· Todd Tucker/Bravo’s Real Housewives of Atlanta
· Mimi Faust/VH1’s Love & Hip Hop Atlanta
· Karlie Redd/VH1’s Love & Hip Hop Atlanta
· Q. Parker/R&B Group 112
· RL/R&B Group NEXT
· Zaytoven/Music Producer
· Bonecrusher/Rapper & On-air personality at Boom 102.9
· Tutankhamen Reyes/Former New Orleans Saints Player
· Adalius Thomas/Former New England Patriots Player
Matt Damon returns to his most iconic role in Jason Bourne. Paul Greengrass, the director of The Bourne Supremacy and The Bourne Ultimatum, once again joins Damon for the next chapter of Universal Pictures’ Bourne franchise, which finds the CIA’s most lethal former operative drawn out of the shadows. For Jason Bourne, Damon is joined by Tommy Lee Jones, Alicia Vikander, Vincent Cassel and Riz Ahmed, while Julia Stiles reprises her role in the series. Frank Marshall again produces alongside Jeffrey Weiner for Captivate Entertainment, and Greengrass, Damon, Gregory Goodman and Ben Smith also produce. Based on characters created by Robert Ludlum, the film is written by Greengrass & Christopher Rouse.
Check out more of the photos from the Big Tigger hosting of the film Jason Bourne.
Photo: Paras Griffin
Big Tigger, Kandi Burruss, Mimi Faust at ‘Jason Bourne’ in Atlanta was originally published on atlantadailyworld.com