0 reads Leave a comment
- What can I tell ya. I’m back. Deal with it! It’s been a rough month or so.
- Belated blessings and tremendous love to the Rivers family, some of whom now reside in Atlanta, Georgia. May God continue to bless you for the loss of your son “R.J.”.
- Belated blessings also go out to the family of my Brother, my partner, my friend, Master Jacquet Bazemore. His death was a tragic and terrible loss to the Pittsburgh community. “The Ultimate Force” of Master Jacquet Bazemore will truly be missed forever, and ever and ever!!!
- To the fabulous family of Leroy Freeman, we also wish you all the best. His loss this past week was simply shocking. I will give you more on “Free” in Overtime next week, but know this, none worked harder and were better on the hoop court than Leroy Freeman. Simply a powerful force in poetic motion. A killer jumper . . . ball handle skills . . . excellent condition . . . and would dunk it on ya!
- Opening night tonight for NBA bragging rights. Game one goes to the Warriors in a rout. Take it to the bank
- The Pens are up two games to zip on the Sharks. “Looks Like We Don’t Need Bigger Boat After All”!
< You Have Just Crossed the Finish Line >
Also On New Pittsburgh Courier:
Red Carpet Rundown: 2016 Oscars
17 photos Launch gallery