Confidence is a beautiful and important trait, but in this case, it seems as though self-awareness took a backseat on the quest towards internet fame.
Photos of Gwen Slade, 65, her daughter Jemima Slade, 44, and granddaughter Lily Slade, 16, went viral last week after The Sun published a story claiming the women are often mistaken for sisters.
The interview was more than likely inspired by Tina Brown, 35, and her twin daughters Kyla and Kaylan Mahomes, 16. Their photo inadvertently captured attention last month when the public found it impossible to tell between the mother and her girls.
Jemima, a creative director for a London hair salon, told reporters the ladies exchange outfits and always party together.
Via The Sun:
“We’re more like sisters, get mistaken for sisters and are proud we can share each other’s clothes. My mum, Lilly’s grandmother, is one hot momma and Lilly looks amazing in all my clothes and yes I do get ‘jealous but in a good way’ sometimes, who wouldn’t? I am proud of my daughter.
“I’ll buy a dress, shoes or top and have to keep it under lock and key until I can wear it first otherwise mum or my teen daughter steals it. If I do let them wear it I guarantee one of them will wear it better and look better, sexier or hotter in it.”
As expected, Twitter quickly corrected The Sun for the forced news attempt:
The relationship was, however, commended by readers who loved their strong bond. At least that’s something we all can agree on.
SOURCE: The Sun | PHOTO CREDIT: Twitter
Happy Birthday, Barack Obama: Photos That Will Make You Miss Your Favorite President
1. Barack Gives Daughter Malia a KissSource:Getty 1 of 29
2. Michelle and Barack tell the kids a storySource:Getty 2 of 29
3. Michelle and Barack KissSource:Getty 3 of 29
4. Michelle and BarackSource:Getty 4 of 29
5. First Family PortraitSource:Getty 5 of 29
6. Two TermsSource:Getty 6 of 29
7. Michelle and Barack host a State DinnerSource:Getty 7 of 29
8. Barack Obama and Michelle ObamaSource:Getty 8 of 29
9. Sunday ChurchSource:Getty 9 of 29
10. Barack Obama and his daughter Malia ObamaSource:Getty 10 of 29
11. A Family AffairSource:Getty 11 of 29
12. Flashback To The Old DaysSource:Pete Souza 12 of 29
13. Happy Birthday!Source:Getty 13 of 29
14. Candidly AwesomeSource:Pete Souza 14 of 29
15. Historic First FamilySource:Getty 15 of 29
16. Ice Cream TreatSource:Getty 16 of 29
17. TV TimeSource:Pete Souza 17 of 29
18. Hawaii Trip!Source:Getty 18 of 29
19. Obama Loves Team USA & His WifeSource:Getty 19 of 29
20. Reading TimeSource:Pete Souza 20 of 29
21. Family SupportSource:Getty 21 of 29
22. Supporting MomSource:Pete Souza 22 of 29
23. Giving Back On MLK DaySource:Getty 23 of 29
24. Obamas Give Back To The CommunitySource:Getty 24 of 29
25. Always Supporting Small BusinessesSource:Getty 25 of 29
26. Obama SwaggerSource:Getty 26 of 29
27. Laughs & TurkeysSource:Getty 27 of 29
28. Christmas With The ObamasSource:Getty 28 of 29
29. 50th Anniversary Of March On SelmaSource:Pete Souza 29 of 29
Yes, You Can Definitely Tell This Grandma, Mom, & Daughter Apart was originally published on newsone.com