- I hope I don’t have to repeat this again . . . but I will, and I stand by it. The Spurs will win the West. That’s right. I said it. And they will beat the Cav’s. (Editor’s Note: It’s important that you know I said the Titanic would return home safely, Tiger Woods was not unfaithful and O.J. didn’t do it. I’m just sayin!!!)
- For all of you left standing in the hallways at last year’s Pittsburgh City League Hall of Fame Awards . . . (450 people standing room only) mark your calendars for this year’s date, Saturday, October 22, 2016. More information coming soon.
- “Crazy Jim” Frrazier . . . oops, my bad . . . I mean “Smokin Jim” Frazier says this year’s Allderdice team is the best in City League history. Coach Howard Bullard will tell you it’s not the best Allderdice team of all time. (Coach Bullard and the Dobbs brothers would know.) Eddie Jeffries, the President of the Know-It-All-Club, says it was Dejuan Blair – D.J. Kennedy and the Boys. But I need you to tell me who’s watching Kenny Durrett on the Schenley “66” team and who the hell thinks they can watch Sam Clancy, Bill Clarke or David Kennedy on the 5th Avenue Team ranked #2 in the nation. C’mon man!
- Yes, little Jimmy the Pirates are at spring training, but they can’t win the World Series because they still don’t have the pitching! I told you the truth hurts.
- Achieving Greatness Inc is still looking for quality, self-motivated, high energy, executive types to grow the company. Call 412-628-4856 if you’re interested and serious.
< You Have Just Cross the Finish Line >
Also On New Pittsburgh Courier:
Red Carpet Rundown: 2016 Oscars
17 photos Launch gallery