Photos are worth a thousand words, and one snap of Michael B. Jordan and Kim Kardashian’s little sister, Kendall Jenner set the Internet into flame emojis last week. But Jordan’s fans may rest a little easier tonight: it seems like the two are not dating.
According to E!, a source has confirmed that the two are not a couple— they just happened to be photographed leaving a Met Gala after party together, with an entourage, including Tyga and his girlfriend (and Kendall’s sister), Kylie Jenner.
Kendall is reportedly single, although she has been linked to Harry Styles of One Direction and Justin Bieber in the past. Jordan hasn’t been linked to any famous starlet in the media, which possibly ignited last year’s social media meltdown even further.
The two have not commented on the much-talked about photos, but we’re sure fans will track their every move, or a telling IG photo.
'Bey' Day Suits: A 360 View Of The Met Gala's Barely There Looks
1. Beyonce and Jay ZSource:Getty 1 of 14
2. BeyonceSource:Getty 2 of 14
3. BeyonceSource:Getty 3 of 14
4. Beyonce and Jay ZSource:Getty 4 of 14
5. BeyonceSource:Getty 5 of 14
6. Cassie and Sean "Diddy" CombsSource:Getty 6 of 14
7. Kim Kardashian and Kanye WestSource:Getty 7 of 14
8. Kim Kardashian and Kanye WestSource:Getty 8 of 14
9. Kim Kardashian and Kanye WestSource:Getty 9 of 14
10. Kim KardashianSource:Getty 10 of 14
11. Kim KardashianSource:Getty 11 of 14
12. Kim Kardashian and Kanye WestSource:Getty 12 of 14
13. Jennifer LopezSource:Getty 13 of 14
14. Jennifer LopezSource:Getty 14 of 14
READ MORE ON THE URBAN DAILY
Kendall Jenner’s camp sets record straight about Michael B. Jordan dating rumors was originally published on theurbandaily.com