Love & Hip Hop Atlanta star Benzino sat down with our family over at Hot 107.9 in the ATL to discuss what’s going on with him and a few of the other stars of the show.
He discussed all the beefing back and forth with his one time best friend Stevie J and Stevie’s on again/off again lady love Joseline Hernandez.
We think everyone can understand his desire to want to protect his girl Althea from harm. If he isn’t feeling the show anymore after they were both attacked at the reunion special…who could blame him?
That whole scene with Joseline freaking out and snatching Althea up was not a good look at all. It would actually be admirable for him to fall on his sword and leave the show for Althea.
It sounds like he’ll be making his decision soon since filming is about to start back up.
But now… as far as his claim that the show is not scripted….Hmmmm…we’re not sure how much we’re buying that one!
“Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” Season 2 Takes New York!
1. K.Michelle1 of 20
2. Joseline Hernandez2 of 20
3. Joseline, Mona and Stevie J3 of 20
4. Joseline Hernandez4 of 20
5. “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” cast takes New York5 of 20
6. Erica Dixon6 of 20
7. Erica on stage7 of 20
8. Erica Dixon8 of 20
9. Mimi Faust9 of 20
10. K.Michelle and Yandy Smith10 of 20
11. K Michelle and Mimi embrace on stage11 of 20
12. Mimi Faust, Mona-Scott Young and Erica Dixon12 of 20
13. K. Michelle, Mimi and Stevie J on stage13 of 20
14. K.Michelle on stage14 of 20
15. K. Michelle15 of 20
16. Stevie J and Mona on stage16 of 20
17. K. Michelle, Stevie J and Mona on stage17 of 20
18. Mimi Faust on stage18 of 20
19. Mona on stage19 of 20
20. “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” cast takes New York20 of 20
READ MORE HOT ENTERTAINMENT COVERAGE ON THEURBANDAILY
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!