Rihanna is known for making some surprising moves that keeps her fans guessing. In her latest move, the Bajan superstar has reportedly moved on from her label Def Jam.
Def Jam has released all seven of Rihanna’s albums — from her debut, “Music of the Sun” to her first Billboard chart-topping 2012 release “Unapologetic” — but, she has now moved on from that label to Jay Z’s Roc Nation. She’s reportedly signed and managed by the Roc Nation team, joining labelmates J. Cole, Rita Ora and Jay Electronica. Reports haven’t been confirmed by Rihanna’s team, but when you’re listed on Roc Nation’s roster on their website, we don’t know what else could be said.
In other Rihanna news, the bad gal deleted her Instagram account without notice! If you take a look for yourself, the reports on her deleting her account seem to be true:
Could Rihanna be revamping her image or did Instagram’s threat to delete her account get the best of her? Only time will tell when we hear from Rihanna herself.
Rihanna Reveals Her Nipples On Lui Magazine + More Swoonworthy Pics From Her Vogue Brazil Spread
1. Rihanna Covers Lui Magazine1 of 18
2. Rihanna In Lui Magazine2 of 18
3. Rihanna In Lui Magazine3 of 18
4. Rihanna In Lui Magazine4 of 18
5. Rihanna In Vogue Brazil5 of 18
6. Rihanna In Vogue Brazil6 of 18
7. Rihanna In Vogue Brazil7 of 18
8. Rihanna In Vogue Brazil8 of 18
9. Rihanna In Vogue Brazil9 of 18
10. Rihanna In Vogue Brazil10 of 18
11. Rihanna In Vogue Brazil11 of 18
12. Rihanna In Vogue Brazil12 of 18
13. Rihanna In Vogue Brazil13 of 18
14. Rihanna In Vogue Brazil14 of 18
15. Rihanna In Vogue Brazil15 of 18
16. Rihanna In Vogue Brazil16 of 18
17. Rihanna In Vogue Brazil17 of 18
18. screen-shot-2014-04-29-at-12-38-36-pmRihanna In Vogue Brazil18 of 18