|Newlyweds Tuffy Tuff and CeCe at their wedding reception held in Homewood.
My first stop was at Tuffy Tuff and CeCe’s wedding reception in Homewood, where family, friends and bikers from all over came to help them celebrate in grand style.
|More people from St. Clair Village were happy to reunite again.
My next stop was at CJ’s in the Strip District, where everyone came out for the St. Clair Village Reunion and this was Part I of a three-day weekend.
My next stop was at Savoy Restaurant in the Strip District, where DJ Blakk Steel was on the 1’s and 2’s doing his thing.
My final destination was at Highland Park, where the St. Clair Village Reunion committee finished up their weekend festives with a picnic for all of the old residents to come together.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the New Pittsburgh Courier Digital Daily newsletter!
- This Week In Black History (1)
- That intelligence agencies monitor our calls and Internet usage shouldn’t come as a surprise (1)
- Central Baptist Church hosts 'Spring Hat Sensation' at LeMont (2)
- Pitt hosts national summit tackling poverty research cuts (2)
- Last Dance: AVA Bar & Lounge in East Liberty closing (5)