- Thunder star Kevin Durant makes $1M tornado pledge - 2013-05-23
- Canada abuzz over purported crack video of Toronto mayor - 2013-05-23
- Doctors save Ohio boy by 'printing' an airway tube - 2013-05-23
- Sergio Garcia will pay dearly for Tiger remarks - 2013-05-23
- Teen star Zendaya finishes 2nd on `Dancing With The Stars' - 2013-05-23
The calls released by prosecutors Monday could play a crucial role in George Zimmerman's second bond hearing next week.
Zimmerman was released on $150,000 bond in April, several days after the calls took place. At his bond hearing, his wife, Shellie, testified that she didn't know how much money had been raised from a website created for his legal defense.
Prosecutors say the calls show George and Shellie Zimmerman knew that roughly $135,000 had been raised by the site.
Shellie Zimmerman was arrested last week on a charge of making a false statement.
Zimmerman is charged with second-degree murder. He has pleaded not guilty, claiming self-defense.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the New Pittsburgh Courier Digital Daily newsletter!