- The Wise Decision...Replace your trigger foods - 2013-06-18
- Passion begin 2013 playoffs with 63-0 beat down of Cincinnati - 2013-06-17
- Toomey Update: Two judges confirmed for PA's Eastern District including first Latina - 2013-06-16
- New Pittsburgh Courier to honor 50 Women of Excellence June 20 - 2013-06-15
- Riverhounds extend unbeaten streak to eight, draw 1-1 with defending USL PRO Champs - 2013-06-15
Hickerson's family says she has been depressed because of her medical problems and had mentioned visiting a cousin in New York City, but they've been unable to locate the woman since she and her car were last seen about 10:30 a.m. on Saturday.
The woman's mother, Dolores Hickerson, says her daughter has "not been robust the last few months. She's has had more bad days than good days." Hickerson moved in with her mother about 12 years ago because of diabetes-related health problems.
Please help us find Murphy Jane Hickerson who went missing from her home, 219 Hutchinson Avenue, Canonsburg, PA. 15317 on Saturday, April 28, 2012.
Murphy is an African American woman, 43 years old, 5' 7" tall and weighs 139 lbs. She is a double organ transplant recipient who requires daily medications to sustain her life and well-being. At the present time, she may be without her necessary meds.
Her car, a Honda 2009 CRV, metallic taupe in color, and bearing the license plate number, HDZ 1217, has also been missing for the same length of time.
If anyone has seen or communicated with Murphy on or since Saturday, April 28th, please call or text her sister, Tanya Sexton, at 617-595-8890 or call her mother, Dolores Hickerson, at 724-746-1603.
Thank you in advance, for your cooperation and help in this urgent matter.
The Family of Murphy Hickerson
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the New Pittsburgh Courier Digital Daily newsletter!
- Homeowners Bill of Rights emerge as remedy to foreclosure (1)
- Bill Cosby attacked by Republican Allen West: Why these two men are so different (4)
- This Father's Day we celebrate the legacy of TV dads (1)
- Mandela's wife thanks world for 'love, generosity' (1)
- A White South African's memories of Nelson Mandela (1)