|Ne-Ne hangin’ out with her mom Gilda at Macedonia Baptist Church’s Easter play “Just-Us Is Served.”
My first stop was at Ya Momz House Studios in East Liberty where Hip-hop/R&B group SCR was putting the finishes touches on the music, so be on the lookout for something great.
|Renee and Thurston chillin’ at Tim’s Bar in the Hill District.
My next stop was Macedonia Baptist Church in the Hill District where they held their annual Easter play called “Just-Us Is Served.” The message was very powerful and everyone enjoyed themselves.
My next stop was at Tim’s Bar in the Hill District where everyone came out to get their party and drink on for the weekend and have a great time.
My next stop was at Savoy Restaurant in the Strip District where Arizona Cardinals wide-receiver Larry Fitzgerald hung out with his fans and Chuck Sanders. Fitzgerald is the 5th highest paid player in the NFL and is a University of Pittsburgh Alumni.
My next stop was at the Flamingo Bar in the Hill District where they held their weekly “Special Drinks Night.”
My final stop was at CJ’s in the Strip District where everyone came out to party and listen to great music on a Saturday night.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the New Pittsburgh Courier Digital Daily newsletter!
- This Week In Black History (1)
- That intelligence agencies monitor our calls and Internet usage shouldn’t come as a surprise (1)
- Central Baptist Church hosts 'Spring Hat Sensation' at LeMont (2)
- Pitt hosts national summit tackling poverty research cuts (2)
- Last Dance: AVA Bar & Lounge in East Liberty closing (5)