MARCH 8—Sustainable Pittsburgh’s Champions for Sustainability will host its Sustainable Healthcare Series: Improving the Environment from 8-10:30 a.m. at the Regional Learning Alliance, 850 Cranberry Woods Dr., Cranberry Township. The topic is “Healthcare Sustainability: Product Purchasing and Service Procurement.” Guests will learn about the latest strategies for engaging supply chains in the healthcare industry from the perspective of sustainability. Gary Cohen, executive director of Health Care without Harm, will give the keynote address and there will be a panel discussion. There will also be a webinar format available. Registration is requested. For more information, visit www.c4spgh.org/healthcare4.html.
(To have information on Business Calendar, send information at least two weeks in advance to: 315 E. Carson St., Pittsburgh, Pa. 15219; Fax: 412-481-1360 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the New Pittsburgh Courier Digital Daily newsletter!
- Time to share the ‘truth’ about ‘timeshares’ (5)
- Community outraged over toddler’s shooting death, Rayco declares 'War' (1)
- Protecting Black Americans’ right to compete (2)
- Sergio Garcia will pay dearly for Tiger remarks (1)
- Detroit's emergency manager takes on critics in candid interview about city’s future (1)