- Roll to the Polls...Get Out and Vote! Tuesday, May 21, 2013 - 2013-05-19
- Mayweather Jr. ranks No. 1 on SI Fortunate 50 - 2013-05-17
- More visits by artists like Beyonce, Jay-Z, needed, says Afro-Cuban filmmaker - 2013-05-17
- Mo’Nique shows off amazing weight loss - 2013-05-17
- Our primary election endorsements - 2013-05-16
In honor of Rev. Martin Luther King Jr., EntrepreneuringYouth sponsored a program Jan. 18, to help young people learn how to build economic strength for their families and community at the Pittsburgh Technology Council Offices.
|W. Dwight Mayo and the entrepreneurs who attended the event.
Middle school youths immersed in an Entrepreneurial Education Program provided by The Franklin Center of Beaver County (Aliquippa) and Entrepreneuring Youth, were hosted by Innovation Works to meet with the founders/CEOs of diverse local businesses to learn about business creation and ownership as a pathway to academic and economic success.
Presenters at the event were W. Dwight Mayo, CEO, Transportation Solutions; Don Charlton, founder and chief architect, The Resumator; Vasco Pedro, CEO, Bueda; Nick Pinkston, CEO, CloudFab.
“The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character—that is the goal of true education.”—Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the New Pittsburgh Courier Digital Daily newsletter!