- Mayweather Jr. ranks No. 1 on SI Fortunate 50 - 2013-05-17
- More visits by artists like Beyonce, Jay-Z, needed, says Afro-Cuban filmmaker - 2013-05-17
- Mo’Nique shows off amazing weight loss - 2013-05-17
- Our primary election endorsements - 2013-05-16
- Letter To The Editor...Peduto’s been the champion for our community - 2013-05-16
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/npcourie/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 383
Governor Corbett, is it a fact that you and your Republican Party are planning to revise our voting procedures such that, your party always gains an advantage during our election process? How, as governor, can you revise our/my voting rights? Your party is losing on the national front because you don’t have anything to offer the average voter! Why is it that we have to hear, via the TV, that you and your Pa. Republican Party are trying to rig our voting rights? Do you not think that we, Pennsylvania voters, should be made aware of your plan? Or, is that you don’t want us to become aware of your plan?
Letters to the editor for publication
The New Pittsburgh Courier welcomes all responsible viewpoints for publication. All letters should be typewritten and contain writer’s address and phone number for verification. All letters will be edited for clarity and length. Address all letters to:
Letters to the Editor
New Pittsburgh Courier
315 East Carson Street
Pittsburgh, Pa. 15219
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the New Pittsburgh Courier Digital Daily newsletter!