- Just Sayin'...What about the economy? - 2013-06-13
- Urban Renewal: Code word for Urban Removal - 2013-06-06
- DVD Review: Denzel Washington in ‘Flight’; Foxx, Jackson in ‘Django’ - 2013-06-05
- Just Sayin'...What should we expect from the new mayor? - 2013-05-29
- The Rooney Rule…will it work in Pittsburgh? - 2013-05-23
Page 2 of 2
What’s up with John McCain? The great Republican moderate has become an angry old man. After leading the way to getting Susan Rice eliminated as a candidate for Secretary of State, he has now jumped all over Chuck Hagel, President Obama’s choice for Secretary of Defense. I was really surprised at how well Hagel took the abuse. I think he took it too well. He doesn’t appear to be a fighter to me.
I really enjoyed Hillary Clinton responses to the questioning of her by the Senate, McCain and Lindsey Graham in particular. She let them know that she wasn’t going to just sit there and take the political abuse. I really would like to see her as the next President. She doesn’t take no stuff.
(Ulish Carter is managing editor of the New Pittsburgh Courier.)
- << Prev
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the New Pittsburgh Courier Digital Daily newsletter!
- Homeowners Bill of Rights emerge as remedy to foreclosure (1)
- Bill Cosby attacked by Republican Allen West: Why these two men are so different (4)
- This Father's Day we celebrate the legacy of TV dads (1)
- Mandela's wife thanks world for 'love, generosity' (1)
- A White South African's memories of Nelson Mandela (1)