- Lopez makes debut as Playboy Jazz Festival host replacing Cosby - 2013-06-18
- Major League Baseball Standings - 2013-06-18
- Metro Briefs: Dowd resigning from City Coucil to join nonprofit - 2013-06-18
- Molly Ringwald rediscovers her jazz roots - 2013-06-18
- Dave Chappelle to headline monthlong comedy tour - 2013-06-18
Beyonce covers Vogue's March issue
Created on Monday, 11 February 2013 18:17 Last Updated on Monday, 11 February 2013 18:17 Published on Monday, 11 February 2013 18:17 Written by Associated Press Hits: 338
COVER GIRL--This magazine cover image released by Vogue shows singer Beyonce on the March 2013 issue of the popular fashion magazine. (AP Photo/Vogue)
NEW YORK (AP) — Beyonce calls the making of her upcoming HBO documentary "Life is But a Dream" a therapeutic process.
She tells the March issue of Vogue, "this movie healed me in so many ways" and thinking about it makes her "want to cry."
The film addresses topics that the notoriously private singer normally doesn't address in public. It chronicles her 2011 decision to no longer have her father Matthew Knowles as her manager, her miscarriage and even the rumors that she was faking her pregnancy with daughter Blue Ivy by really using a surrogate.
"That was very odd," says the singer.
"Life is But a Dream" airs Feb. 16 on HBO.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the New Pittsburgh Courier Digital Daily newsletter!
- Last Dance: AVA Bar & Lounge in East Liberty closing (5)
- A White South African's memories of Nelson Mandela (2)
- Black politicians need to learn to steal from the right people (1)
- Homeowners Bill of Rights emerge as remedy to foreclosure (1)
- Bill Cosby attacked by Republican Allen West: Why these two men are so different (4)