- Roll to the Polls...Get Out and Vote! Tuesday, May 21, 2013 - 2013-05-19
- Mayweather Jr. ranks No. 1 on SI Fortunate 50 - 2013-05-17
- More visits by artists like Beyonce, Jay-Z, needed, says Afro-Cuban filmmaker - 2013-05-17
- Mo’Nique shows off amazing weight loss - 2013-05-17
- Our primary election endorsements - 2013-05-16
The YWCA of Greater Pittsburgh hosted the 10th Anniversary Pink Ribbon Luncheon and Fashion Show at the Westin Hotel, Downtown, Oct. 17. This was an inspirational luncheon honoring cancer survivors.
There was educational health and wellness information and a survivors fashion show.
|FASHION FORWARD— Carmelle Nickens Phillips, Danielle Nottingham and Yvonne D. Durham, event chair.
The keynote speaker was Kathy Purcell, executive director of the Pittsburgh Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure and Danielle Nottingham of WPXI was the mistress of ceremonies.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the New Pittsburgh Courier Digital Daily newsletter!