- That intelligence agencies monitor our calls and Internet usage shouldn’t come as a surprise - 2013-06-19
- 2013 National Urban League Conference, 'Redeem the Dream' set for Philly - 2013-06-18
- The Wise Decision...Replace your trigger foods - 2013-06-18
- Passion begin 2013 playoffs with 63-0 beat down of Cincinnati - 2013-06-17
- Toomey Update: Two judges confirmed for PA's Eastern District including first Latina - 2013-06-16
The American Diabetes Expo is FREE and includes health screenings, cooking demonstrations and product and service exhibitors, as well as leading experts talking about diabetes management and prevention. Get the latest information on preventing and managing diabetes and its deadly complications to help keep you and your family healthy.
This year, the Expo includes several Pathways to Better Health. Plan ahead by visiting the Expo Website and follow a pathway to get the most out of the event. Different Pathways include type 1 diabetes, type 2 diabetes, and prevention. Other activities occurring throughout the day include a healthy eating showcase, a healthy aging showcase, and opportunities to meet with specialists individually.
Before you leave, don’t forget to sit down with a lifestyle coach and set a goal for the coming year. Log on to www.diabetes.org/pittsburghexpo to pre-register and get complete details of the day’s events.
Visit the American Diabetes Association Expo-Pittsburgh and Join the Millions? in the fight to Stop Diabetes®. Learn how to live healthy, be active and change the future of diabetes for you and your family.
Saturday, November 5, 2011
David L. Lawrence Convention Center
9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the New Pittsburgh Courier Digital Daily newsletter!
- A White South African's memories of Nelson Mandela (3)
- Pitt hosts national summit tackling poverty research cuts (2)
- Last Dance: AVA Bar & Lounge in East Liberty closing (5)
- Black politicians need to learn to steal from the right people (1)
- Homeowners Bill of Rights emerge as remedy to foreclosure (1)