- Thunder star Kevin Durant makes $1M tornado pledge - 2013-05-23
- Doctors save Ohio boy by 'printing' an airway tube - 2013-05-23
- Embattled Toronto mayor fires chief of staff - 2013-05-23
- Sergio Garcia will pay dearly for Tiger remarks - 2013-05-23
- Teen star Zendaya finishes 2nd on `Dancing With The Stars' - 2013-05-23
Pastor’s son: Mom’s funeral is time for God’s word
Created on Thursday, 03 September 2009 16:01 Last Updated on Monday, 03 December 2012 19:19 Published on Thursday, 03 September 2009 16:01 Written by Associated Press Hits: 2013
Services for 61-year-old Carol Daniels were held Aug. 31. in Oklahoma City. Daniels’ mutilated body was discovered Aug. 23 at her small Pentecostal church in Anadarko.
Investigators say her body was moved into an unnatural position after she was killed. Also, a preliminary autopsy report shows she suffered multiple gashes to her neck and chest.
Alvin Daniels told KOCO-TV that all his mother wanted to do was preach about God. She drove 60 miles every week to Anadarko to hold services.
No arrests have been made in her killing.
(Information from: KOCO-TV, http://www.koco.com)
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the New Pittsburgh Courier Digital Daily newsletter!