- 'Scandal' finale viewing party leaves fans wanting more - 2013-05-17
- Another teen killing marks fourth this year - 2013-05-15
- Healthy Schools cleaning up local districts - 2013-05-11
- 22 of 28 homicides Black lives - 2013-05-08
- Penn Hills firefighter fired after racial comment on Facebook - 2013-05-02
The fellas also came out to have a great time at Savoy Restaurant in the Strip District.
by Ashley G. Woodson
For New Pittsburgh Courier
This week I visited Savoy Restaurant in the Strip District, CJ’s in the Strip District, Tim’s Bar in the Hill District and the Greater Pittsburgh Coliseum in Homewood.
My first stop was at Savoy Restaurant in the Strip District where everyone was getting their party and drink on for the weekend with DJ Blakk Steel on the 1’s and 2’s spinning all of the hits.
My next stop was CJ’s in the Strip District where the dance floor was packed with everyone dancing to the latest hits, eating great food and having a blast.
My final destination was the Greater Pittsburgh Coliseum in Homewood where The Pittsburgh Old Timers held their annual Cabaret with DJ Mighty Man on the 1’s and 2’s.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the New Pittsburgh Courier Digital Daily newsletter!