- Conyers hits Farrakhan 'racist, anti-Semitic' talk - 2013-05-24
- Thunder star Kevin Durant makes $1M tornado pledge - 2013-05-23
- Doctors save Ohio boy by 'printing' an airway tube - 2013-05-23
- Embattled Toronto mayor fires chief of staff - 2013-05-23
- Sergio Garcia will pay dearly for Tiger remarks - 2013-05-23
NEW YORK (AP)—All the single ladies—and fellas—will have a chance to join Beyoncé onstage at the upcoming Super Bowl.
Pepsi announced Friday that 100 fans will hit the stage when the Grammy-winning diva performs on Feb. 3 at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans. A contest that kicks off Saturday will allow fans to submit photos of themselves in various poses, including head bopping, feet tapping and hip shaking. Those pictures will be used in a TV ad introducing Beyoncé's halftime performance, and 50 people—along with a friend—will be selected to join the singer onstage.
The photo contest—at www.pepsi.com/halftime—ends Jan. 19, but Jan. 11 is the cut-off date for those interested in appearing onstage with Beyonce.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the New Pittsburgh Courier Digital Daily newsletter!
- Time to share the ‘truth’ about ‘timeshares’ (5)
- Community outraged over toddler’s shooting death, Rayco declares 'War' (1)
- Protecting Black Americans’ right to compete (2)
- Sergio Garcia will pay dearly for Tiger remarks (1)
- Detroit's emergency manager takes on critics in candid interview about city’s future (1)