- Jerome Stevenson Bible School graduation - 2013-06-05
- Neighborhood Academy hosts international Atmospheric scientists - 2012-05-18
- The American promise: The right to vote - 2012-03-16
- YMCA celebrates Jones’ retirement - 2012-03-09
- Hill to get part of $4M for small business, job training - 2011-10-07
My first stop was at the Greater Pittsburgh Coliseum in Homewood where Mighty Man Productions presented the 1st Ever Line Dance Cabaret featuring Dance King Roland Ford. Everyone in the city of Pittsburgh came out and did different line dances from all over the world and had a great time.
|Elegant in Black III “The Masquerade Ball” was a classy event at P&W Auto in Shadyside.
My next stop was at P&W Auto in Shadyside where Distinct Sophistication presented Elegant in Black III The Masquerade Ball. This event was off the chain. Everyone was dressed in black wearing masks for the occasion. DJ Nate Da Phat Barber and Tee Jay were on the 1’s and 2’s. T. Brown was also doing his thing by being a great host for the event.
|The one and only Tee Jay and T. Brown of Distinct Sophistication at the Elegant in Black III event in Shadyside.
My next stop was at the Savoy Restaurant in the Strip District where everyone went for the after party of Elegant in Black III. Everyone was able to get an extra hour because time was pushed behind and they partied all night long.
My final destination was at CJ’s in the Strip District where Caren celebrated her birthday in grand style with staff, friends and family.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the New Pittsburgh Courier Digital Daily newsletter!
- Pitt hosts national summit tackling poverty research cuts (2)
- Last Dance: AVA Bar & Lounge in East Liberty closing (5)
- A White South African's memories of Nelson Mandela (2)
- Black politicians need to learn to steal from the right people (1)
- Homeowners Bill of Rights emerge as remedy to foreclosure (1)