- Ditching Real Estate Brokers
In Case You Missed It:
Rather than continue the slog through the federal appeals court system, Jordan Miles and his attorneys have accepted a $125,000 settlement offer from the City…
It’s no secret that the First Family will reside in the nation’s capital until youngest daughter Sasha completes her last two years of high school at Sidwell.
A ProPublica analysis of software widely used throughout the criminal justice system inaccurately predicts future criminal activity. It also uncovered a pattern of racial bias.
Cold in May on a gray day, is not what I expected walking into Jolly Roger Territory. As a transplant from Florida, the blinds went…
(GEORGE CURRY MEDIA)—May 17 marked the 62nd anniversary of the landmark Brown v. Board of Education decision outlawing so-called separate but equal public schools. As…
Cover To Cover
- Roland Martin Defends Marilyn Mosby’s Decision To Prosecute Baltimore Cops
- Chicago Girl Banned From Prom Over Poem Speaks Out
- Mississippi Judge Released Man From Jail Whose Daughter Died In Hot Car
- Trump Reaches Magic Number Of Delegates To Clinch Uncontested GOP Nomination
- Roland Martin Blasts Bill O’Reilly For Blaming Black Lives Matter For Crime Spike
- State Dept. Inspector General Criticizes Clinton’s Private Email Use