- Ditching Real Estate Brokers
In Case You Missed It:
The GOP candidate met with his team of Black activists who are helping him to court African-American voters.
As Pittsburgh students began returning to schools this week, some of them were surprised by new public murals brightening their neighborhoods. Others weren’t surprised—they’d helped…
For Monique Greenwood, the decision to be an entrepreneur came down to legacy building. “I could leave my daughter a portfolio of real estate and…
Riot apologists end arguments by quoting Martin Luther King Jr., “Riots are the voice of the unheard.” But what did King mean? King used the…
The passing of Rev. Jason Barr came as a shock and a big surprise to me; he will be missed. Reverend Barr’s death at only…
Cover To Cover
- ‘4 Kids Lost Their Mom For No Reason:’ Dwyane Wade’s Cousin Gunned Down In Chicago
- Philando Castile’s High School Classmates Raise Over $25,000 For Scholarship
- Hillary Clinton Hits Trump On ‘Alt-Right’ Support
- Does Donald Trump Believe His Message To Black Voters?
- Kansas Woman Devastated By Racist Note: ‘This Neighborhood Doesn’t Need Any Blacks In It’
- Study: School Closures Disproportionately Harm Black, Poor Students