- Roll to the Polls...Get Out and Vote! Tuesday, May 21, 2013 - 2013-05-19
- Mayweather Jr. ranks No. 1 on SI Fortunate 50 - 2013-05-17
- More visits by artists like Beyonce, Jay-Z, needed, says Afro-Cuban filmmaker - 2013-05-17
- Mo’Nique shows off amazing weight loss - 2013-05-17
- Our primary election endorsements - 2013-05-16
Hickerson's family says she has been depressed because of her medical problems and had mentioned visiting a cousin in New York City, but they've been unable to locate the woman since she and her car were last seen about 10:30 a.m. on Saturday.
The woman's mother, Dolores Hickerson, says her daughter has "not been robust the last few months. She's has had more bad days than good days." Hickerson moved in with her mother about 12 years ago because of diabetes-related health problems.
Please help us find Murphy Jane Hickerson who went missing from her home, 219 Hutchinson Avenue, Canonsburg, PA. 15317 on Saturday, April 28, 2012.
Murphy is an African American woman, 43 years old, 5' 7" tall and weighs 139 lbs. She is a double organ transplant recipient who requires daily medications to sustain her life and well-being. At the present time, she may be without her necessary meds.
Her car, a Honda 2009 CRV, metallic taupe in color, and bearing the license plate number, HDZ 1217, has also been missing for the same length of time.
If anyone has seen or communicated with Murphy on or since Saturday, April 28th, please call or text her sister, Tanya Sexton, at 617-595-8890 or call her mother, Dolores Hickerson, at 724-746-1603.
Thank you in advance, for your cooperation and help in this urgent matter.
The Family of Murphy Hickerson
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the New Pittsburgh Courier Digital Daily newsletter!
- Obama's Morehouse visit shines spotlight on HBCUs (1)
- Janet Jackson, Wissam Al Mana Married In Secret Wedding (2)
- Fifth annual National Achievers Society inductions (2)
- Breast cancer survivor group targets young Black women (1)
- Wes Moore replaces Dr. Ben Carson as Johns Hopkins commencement speaker (3)