My first stop was at CJ’s in the Strip District where everyone was on the dance floor thanks to DJ Nick Nice on the 1’s and 2’s.
|The fellas hangin out at CJ’s in the Strip District.
My next stop was at the Greater Pittsburgh Coliseum in Homewood where Ed held his annual Oldies Cabaret featuring the one and only DJ X-Man on the 1’s and 2’s doing his thing.
|Donna Baxter of Soul Pitt Media hanging at Art’s in the Strip with her cousin Earl from Detroit, Mich.
My next stop was at Savoy Restaurant in the Strip District where Brandi Fisher came out to celebrate her birthday in grand style with family and friends.
My final destination was at Art’s in the Strip District where the one and only Donna Baxter of Soul Pitt Media was hanging out with her cousin Earl from Detroit, Mich.
Digital Daily Signup
Sign up now for the New Pittsburgh Courier Digital Daily newsletter!
- Time to share the ‘truth’ about ‘timeshares’ (5)
- Community outraged over toddler’s shooting death, Rayco declares 'War' (1)
- Protecting Black Americans’ right to compete (2)
- Sergio Garcia will pay dearly for Tiger remarks (1)
- Detroit's emergency manager takes on critics in candid interview about city’s future (1)