• BULLETIN . . . BULLETIN . . . BULLETIN . . . “Former” L.A. Clippers owner found to be mentally incapacitated! Well that should explain everything. What? Hold on. Slow it down . . . yes, he’s still a racist. Now that explains everything!
• While you’re pretending to be amazed at the Clippers being sold for two (2) billion dollars, just ask yourself how many poor children could be fed. How many disaster victims could be helped. Good high school students assisted into college. How many senior citizens aided. How many homeless people clothed, fed, and put in decent housing. And this is the short list. There’s still a serious disconnection in this country!!!
• It’s coming like I told you it would. Slower than I thought, but coming none the less. The Heat vs. Spurs rematch. It’s been a year in coming and yes boys and girls, there is a score to settle. Let’s get ready to rrruuummmbbbllleee.
• Have you noticed, as I have, that when you see President Obama speak, you only see the President, not a Black President!
• The thing that continues to amaze me is that it’s taken this long for the government to do the right thing for our vets. Why is it not in the top five most important things to do auto-matic-ally??
• I know you’ve been waiting for the update, so here we go. The next First Friday Fantasy is coming at ya Friday, June 6th, at Brewstone Sports Bar and Restaurant on William Penn Highway in Monroeville, from 8:00 p.m. – 1:00 a.m., $10 at the door, 1/2 price for women 8:00 – 9:00 p.m.. BYOB – cash kitchen – free parking – and D.J. legend Sly Jock. Call (412) 628-4856 for information.
< You Have Just Crossed the Finish Line >