- 1 box angel food cake mix
- Strawberry Lemonade Sparkling ICE
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line muffin pan with paper liners.
- Replace water with Sparkling ICE, continue to follow recipe on box as listed.
- Beat the cake mix and Sparkling ICE on low speed for 30 seconds.
- Raise the speed to medium and beat for an additional minute. The batter will be pale pink and foamy.
- Add batter to the liners and fill approximately ¾ full.
- Bake according to directions on the box, approximately 15-20 minutes, or until tops of muffins are golden brown.
- Serve with fresh strawberries and/or whipped cream.
Originally seen on http://hellobeautiful.com/