Where Only the Truth Matters
• I am not going to tell you why Jerome Bettis should be elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame . I just want you to tell me why the 6th leading rusher in NFL history is not in and the other nine of the top ten are? Huh . . . huh . . . what . . . I thought so!
• Robert Morris College just suspended four of their twelve basketball players for reasons unknown, for now anyway. May not be critical right now. If the eight guys left can really play . . . they can win!
• Kevin Durant, aka “The Slim Reaper” and OKC dropped a bomb on LeBron and the boys. LBJ 36 points. “KD” 34 points and the win. I don’t know if it can hold up, but it’s a damn good start. (Watch out Fred Crawford, Derrick “Big D” Shelton and Bill Neal, Sr., there’s a new sheriff in town!)
• Be careful here, Duke and North Carolina have started slow, but they’re both gaining momentum and as you well know it ain’t how you start, it’s how you finish!
• Yes “Kobe” will play this year. He will not shut it down. That’s how he’s wired. Gotta play , gotta play!
YOU HAVE NOW CROSSED OVER THE FINISH LINE