• President Obama . . . I love ya like a brother, you know I do. And for the 400 years you put on the line you know I wouldn’t sell you out. But . . . you gotta fix this health care problem man. Just fix it! (Hey, we only tell the truth here.)
• If you think we’re going to let the lowly Detroit Lions roll in our house and take a game from us, you’re crazy. Steelers whip that broke city ass “megatron” and all 31-14.
• Keep your eyes on a young man down at Duquesne named Micah Mason. This boy can light it up. I mean really shoot. I was at a b-ball camp with him a couple of summers ago . . . he shot 3′s around the horn 14 times without a miss. That’s about 20 3′s in a row.
• Andrew McCutchen National League M.V.P. and “The Skipper” takes home the coaching gold, not a bad week at the office.
• See the celebration at the 38th Annual Willie Stargell Pittsburgh MVP Awards Banquet, Saturday, December 7th, also honoring Steeler legend Greg Lloyd and the Penn Hills Eagles Track Club Regional and National Champions. Keynote speaker internationally known Federal District Court Judge Reggie Walton from Donora, Pennsylvania at the Wyndham University Center in Oakland (formerly the Holiday Inn) 6:00 p.m. cocktail reception – 7:00 p.m. dinner – 8:00 p.m. awards – business attire – parking in UPMC garage only $5 – quality vendors – 50/50 raffle – tickets only $50 – call the Champions at (412) 628-4856 for more information.
< YOU’VE NOW CROSSED OVER THE FINISH LINE >