by Bill Neal
• You know all that talk about Tim Tebow signing a no-guarantee money contract. Don’t think Tebow is not getting paid. Don’t think it. And for the record, he’s already made the team.
• The best NBA finals in years and not one sports talk show in Pittsburgh is dedicated to talking about it. The national ratings are through the roof. Just how long are “you people” going to stand for this.
• A tip of the ball to Coach Karen Hall. She of Mount Alverna High School and UNLV fame. Just inducted into the WPIAL Hall of Fame.
• When you read this, you will already know that the best team has won and the King has been dethroned. The Spurs are the new world champions. (Is there a God?)
• Aaron Hernandez of the New England Patriots may not have shot Odin Lloyd . . . but I bet he knows who did!