This year we are featuring the gift shop at the August Wilson Center for African-American Culture located at 980 Liberty Ave., Pittsburgh, Pa. 15222. Check out the shop before or after a performance or just visit the gift shop for your holiday needs. There is so much to see and I know you’ll love it.
Tuesdays & Major Holidays
Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturdays: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sundays: Noon to 5 p.m.
Additional Hours on Performance Days
1. The African Bride by Thomas Blackshear—$350
2. Now that’s a hat ladies by Rosebud—$14.99
3. Buy more than one: necklaces—$5.99
4. Great stocking stuffer—beaded bracelets—$3.99
5. The New Soul Food Cookbook by Wilbert Jones—$13.95
6. Mr. and Mrs Claus—$75
7. Greek Journals—$10.99
8. Queen on Zebra—$225
9. August Wilson’s “Three Plays,” forward by Paul Carter Harrison—$29.95